The Friends of Wheaton Municipal Band will be awarding up to two, $250 scholarships to Music Camps held in the summer of 2013. Payment will be made directly to the Organization hosting the Music Camp.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in Band/Orchestra at the high school level.
- Applicant must either be a Wheaton Resident, or attend a high school in Wheaton.
- Application must be received by May 15, 2013 (see address below).
Disbursement of Funds
- Winners will be announced on or around May 30, 2013.
- Payment will be issued to organization hosting the camp on behalf of the winner.
- Payment will be issued upon receipt of fee information (or invoice) and proof of acceptance into music camp.
Selection will be based on Application Information and Essay. Two winners will be chosen. The Friends of Wheaton Band reserve the right to withhold award if no applicants are deemed meritorious. The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
should be sent to:
The Friends of Wheaton Municipal Band
Music Camp Scholarship Committee
PO Box 727
Wheaton, IL 60189-0727
Electronic Submission of applications (scanned form with appropriate signatures and essay) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete application and attach essay to your application.
All applications must be received by May 15, 2013.